Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bootcamp Challenge Update

So...I am 2 1/2 weeks into this challenge.  I am really craving chocolate!!  But, I haven't caved yet.  As of this morning I have lost 4 pounds.  Don't know how much body fat since we're not doing that again until the last day on 4/29.  I am more interested in losing body fat than losing pounds on the scale, but I will assume that losing pounds will translate to lost body fat as well.

As far as the eating goes, I am really struggling to get in 135 grams of protein per day.  I usually hover closer to 90-100 grams.  I don't like fish/seafood and that's making it tough.  I am eating my greek yogurt -- sometimes twice a day, drinking one protein shake per day, and then getting the rest from whatever else is in my diet - chicken, peanut butter, edamame, etc.

I'll be interested to take pictures again at the end and see if I notice any changes.  We are lifting some HEAVY weights!

No comments:

Post a Comment