Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pictures

So...here are some starting pictures.  I'm still figuring out this whole blogging thing, so I apologize that they're all in a line...can't quite figure out how to move them around...

Needs some work - especially triceps!






Skinny...not strong...yet!











When did my butt get so flat?
My goal is to build some more muscle by the end of April.  A good friend of mine holds "boot camp" in her basement every Saturday throughout the winter.  Now that running season has started, however, Saturdays are for long runs, so she has given our group a "bootcamp" challenge.  From April 1st - May 1st we will be doing bootcamp at 5:30 a.m. on M,W,F.  We will each weigh in and take body fat % on April 1st and again on May 1st.  The goal is to lose as much body fat (while building muscle, of course) as we can in one month.

Until then I am on my own with my gym classes and running.  Oh, and of course trying to eat better!

No comments:

Post a Comment